MORE ABOUT WHAT WE DO
Is anything here missing from your marketing plan?
Your brand is your market identity—who you are, what you do, why you do what you do . Your brand is also your reputation. Whether you are a small organization or one that employs thousands, brand marketing is what influences people in their decision to do business with you, or not. Let us help you understand and define your brand, hone your messaging, target your market, and help you promote your brand.
Millions of people and organizations use social media as a way to reach people where they congregate. From social networking, to blogs, video and file sharing, chat rooms and message boards and more, we help you get the most out of your social media campaigns.From creation, to managing, to posting, you can be sure we will create the right messaging and timing to get the conversation going in your direction.
Trade Shows, Events and Promotions
It’s easy to under-use these time-intensive marketing avenues because there are so many details involved in developing an effective presence. We love the details! The BatterUp! Team has extensive experience developing and organizing media events, creating an inviting atmosphere at shows and events where your customers and prospects can learn of the benefits you have to offer through samples, displays, signage, kiosks, promotional materials, and more… not to mention a few minutes of your undivided attention. Shows and events require know how and lot’s of manpower. Let us help.
Many successful communication plans have included a gathering of customers, potential customers and other key industry members at an event. The challenge is to host and entertain while softly pitching your product or service through themed activities, interesting keynote speakers (there really are some out there!), useful related gifts and good ‘ol handshaking. Events and promotions call for creativity and communication at its best, that’s why you want the BatterUp! Team.
We maintain partnerships with key creative designers, copywriters, technical writers, market research teams, social media and web developers and engage them for specific client needs.
• Strategic Planning
• Research (opinion, market, competitive analysis)
• Branding & Positioning
• Community Relations
• Corporate Social Responsibility
• Crisis Planning and Management
• Government Relations
• Special Events
Advertising and Marketing Communications
• Newsletters (printed and e-mail)
• Sell Sheets
• Trade Show Displays, coordination, staffing
• Conference & Meeting planning
• Direct Mail
• Email Marketing
• Website Copywriting, Design and Development
• Video, radio spots, VNRs
• Advertising – all creative, planning, placement
counseling and execution
Media Relations (consumer and trade press)
• Media Releases, Media Alerts, PSAs and Fact Sheets
• Media Kits, Backgrounders and Bios
• Targeted Media List Development
• Press Release Distribution
• Media Monitoring
• Creation and Maintenance of Your On-line Newsroom
• Fielding and Routing Media Inquiries
• Media Interview Preparation and Training
• Subject Matter Expert and Talking Points
• Social Media Initiative
• Key account & partnering relations
• Interviewing and Research
• By-lined Magazine Articles
• Copy Editing
• Developmental Editing
• Line Editing
• Fact Checking
• Grant Writing
• White Papers
• Writing Editorial and Letters-to-the-Editor